Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BzzAgent No Slip Bra Review

I received a Barely There No Slip Fit Bra from Bzz Agent to review. Sorry, but you're not going to see a photo of me in my new bra, but here is a stock photo!  I chose the wire free style.
Wire Free Style #4095
The first thing I noticed when I received my bra was how incredibly soft it was, it has a very silky feel to it.  The straps simply do not slip, they have these sticky little guys adhered to them, you cannot feel them one bit, but they do their job quite well!

This bra also has no tags, no tags means no itch!  If you go to the Barely There website, you'll see that this bra is advertised as "no creeping, crawling, slipping or falling" and this bra is true to it's name!

I really do love this bra, and will gladly purchase some in the future.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!