Wednesday, July 14, 2010

L'Bri Skin Care Review


Do you have a difficult time finding the skin care that's right for you? Try L'Bri! Debbie H at L'Bri sent me a 10 day sample of skin care to try. I have dry skin and Debbie worked with me to find the correct products for my skin type, you usually don't receive personal skin care consulting at your local store!

I wasn't brave enough to take photos of my skin but I can say that L'Bri left my skin feeling wonderfully soft, and not only does L'Bri have moisturizers and skin care but they also have a line of make-up so you can give your skin complete daily dose of Aloe and healthy products!

About L'Bri, the products are Aloe Based, which of course is very healthy for your skin, the ingredients are all natural and my favorite thing is that the products have the most wonderful scent! One thing I noticed was how incredibly gentle the products seemed, soft and light, no greasiness at all!

What's different about L'Bri products is that they are concentrated so you need to add water to your lotion, etc. that takes a bit of getting used to, but of course you are receiving a lot more product for you dollar since water is not added to the actual item!

If you would like to try L'Bri let Debbie know, you can visit her website at: http://debbiellbriskincare.blogspot.com/


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!