Sunday, May 22, 2011

Guess what I found in my closet ? !


Aren't they cute?

Wiggles, the momma cat is about 1 1/2 years old, and she is a tiny little thing.  We have been waiting and waiting for her to 'pop'......FINALLY on Wednesday I wondered where she was, my son found her in my CLOSET having the babies.  GROSS.

Luckily Wiggles was kind enough to have her babies on an extra piece of carpet I had in the back of the closet, I found a basket, put a few old towels in it and moved the kittens to the entry.  Wiggles wasn't so sure about the basket so I took an old rabbit cage, cleaned it up and moved them in!  Wiggles hasn't moved them and lets us hold and pet them, it's been quite fun watching them grow.  I think they double their size every day.

So now we have 5 baby kittens, a momma kitten and a tom...anyone need a kitten?!!!  Maybe I'll do a giveaway, but I guess the USPS wouldn't be too happy if I boxed up a kitten would they?

It's a pretty gloomy day so my photo is a bit dark, I'll work on better photos and keep you updated!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Awww! What a beautiful Mommy kitty and kittens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love kittens! (No, I don't need one LOL!) I once woke up to feel something warm and WET on my foot. Our cat chose to have her kittens under the blankets in our bed!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!