Monday, May 2, 2011

Cakes and Desserts

Getting ready for Easter weekend was like working in a bakery for me! Flour was flying, my stove top was in overdrive and I was busier than a bed bug, but WOW did my treats turn out good!

I made a 16th bday cake for my daughter, Petit Fours, Baklava, Raspberry Lemon Bars, and Mini Cheesecakes, then I packed them all into the car and took them for a 4 hour ride to WI....they made it in one piece and were a hit!

My daughter loves to take food photos, so I baked, she photographed, what do you think?



On Saturday, before Easter, I decided to bake some chocolate chip cookies with my sweet little 2yo niece, she had a blast playing with the dough, so she made her very own cookie!  Here she is:



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!