This is a good reminder that sometimes we need to edit our thoughts as well as what we say a bit more carefully. Things don't always come out the way we mean them to, just look at what jumbled words can do!
* Something went wrong in jet crash, expert says
* Police begin campaign to run down jaywalkers
* Iraqi head seeks arms
* Teacher strikes idle kids
* Juvenile court to try shooting defendant
* War dims hope for peace
* If strike isn't settled quickly, it may last awhile
* Cold wave linked to temperatures
* London couple slain; police suspect homicide
* Red tape holds up new bridges
* Typhoon rips through cemetery; hundreds dead
* Man struck by lightening faces battery charge
* Kids make nutritious snacks
* Local high school dropouts cut in half
Sometimes we know what we want to say, but the words just don't come out quite right, has this happened to you?!