Kathleen Cubley at Interweave wrote a list of 10 reasons why she loves to knit, I am in total agreement, here it is:
1. It fills my life with color.
2. It encourages my creativity.
3. It keeps my hands busy.
4. It introduces me to new people who share my love for the craft.
5. It loves to travel.
6. It likes the same TV shows that I like.
7. It keeps the same schedule as I do; if I want to knit in the middle of the night, it's there for me.
8. It likes to change bags as much as I do!
9. It challenges me.
10. It keeps me company, even when I'm cranky.
My husband cannot understand how I can knit AND look out the window at the scenery when we go on road trips!
If you haven't visited Interweave online, you should, they offer great patterns a newsletter, and more!