Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Birthday To My Beautiful Daughter!

Today my daughter turned 15...I can't believe it! How time flies...it seems like just yesterday I was changing her diapers and now she's driving...yes, driving. First thing this morning I took her in so she could take her test to receive her Drivers Permit...she passed, she drove home...YIKES, SCARY...I only had one minor lurch of the heart! Babies are fun, I remember crying every time she hit a milestone, then I decided I was being goofy, gave up the crying and have enjoyed every moment. I can't even pick an age that's been my favorite simply because each and every day that you have a child(ren) is special and every age and stage they go through is simply wonderful. The ups are awesome and the downs just make you appreciate the ups a little bit more!

2 comments:

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!