Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Book Review: Firewall

This is the second of the Henning Mankell books that my daughter gave me. I think I enjoyed this book more than the first, and the first was very good! The reason I liked this book more was simply because it had more of a diverse plot, it took much longer in the story to learn who the killer was, even then he was in the shadows making you not certain. This story line made me think more deeply and the plot was very realistic.

Dead bodies, power plants and computers all share a common thread in this well-placed thriller. You can see why this is another #1 International Bestseller. Wallander works at his usual pace trying to solve the mysteries, finding that they are linked in some way, but how? As Wallander fights against his co-workers and allegations that could end his career, he unknowingly lets a dangerous force into his life, will he be able to keep another person from being murdered? As the plot unravels you will find yourself deep in the mystery right along with the characters.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!