Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year

I can't believe it's 2010 and we're in a new decade....it never occurred to me that we were in a new decade until I heard it in the news! I've been so wrapped up in my busy day to day events that everything else is just passing me by at warp speed!


To start of the NEW YEAR on a positive note, my daughter and I challenged each other to take a photo of everyday life each day this year...we'll see how that goes! Today I played my harp at a friends' wedding, it was a beautiful wedding....I also knit the bride a garter and keepsake bag!






I'm not going to go into my New Year resolutions....too many to list, but I do intend to finish up some projects that I have on my knitting needles so that I can begin some new and exciting projects!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Lauri! I love the envelope too! Now I just have to hear you play your harp!
    -pugmom (you know, shelley)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelley, any time you want I'll tune up and play for you....this weekend for the boys???

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!