Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Knit Monkey Hat

It's been a while since I've posted about knitting, so I thought I'd share something fun with you today!


Last weekend my brother emailed me a photo of a hat(crocheted)and asked if I could knit up a version for his fiance's niece. Being the nice person that I am, I said of course! So while preparing for 12 guests and Christmas I knitted a hat! I knitted and knitted, I only had 3 days to make it and had a lot of company. I took the kiddos to see Harry Potter, and what did I do while watching the movie? I knitted! Needless to say, I finished the hat and I may be vain but I like my version better than the crocheted hat!


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Really cute hat! And sweet of you to make it for them. Here's an award for you: http://shareandremember.blogspot.com/2010/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Enjoy your different posts!

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!