Wednesday, December 8, 2010

CSN Stores...Review

As a preferred CSN blogger I am asked to do reviews from time to time. This time around I decided to treat myself with a new iron! That doesn't really sound like a treat does it?  I work at home and so does my husband so I don't have the need to iron work clothes, but crafts...sewing....I needed a good iron.  My old iron was broken in many places and held together with duct tape, so when my new iron arrived I could hardly wait to try it out!

Panasonic Cordless Steam Iron


  Features:
  • Cordless steam/dry iron
  • Stainless steel soleplate
  • Auto shut-off
  • Automatic retractable cord reel
  • Vertical steam
  • Jet-of-steam/self cleaning
Specifications:
  • Adjustable steam
  • Spray mist
  • Pushbutton steam/dry selector
  • Detachable water tank
  • Heat resistant transparent carrying case

First of all I was very impressed with the delivery speed, I had my iron within a few days of placing my order, it was packaged well and CSN gets high ratings on that area!

I am left-handed, so many unexpected things in life tend to irritate me, such as cords coming out of the wrong side of items!  This is why I chose the cordless iron.  How does it heat?  It has a nice base and I was pleasantly surprised at how quickly the base heats up the iron.  As you can see in the photo, the iron does not lay flat on the base so I was concerned about this.  You do need to remember to put your iron back on the base so that it stays hot in between items, but that really is not an issue since you have to set your iron somewhere anyway!

The iron not only heats well but the steam and spray features are great!  I knit up a dishcloth that needed some blocking, I pinned it down and pushed the steam button on the iron, it worked great!  The iron glides well and is light weight yet not so light that it doesn't press well.

This iron is a bit on the spendy side at $74.99 but I wouldn't let that stop me from purchasing one.  My last iron served me well for the past 20 years, and for an iron that works this well, it's worth it!


**CSN provided a promotional code for me to use for my purchase, the item was my choice and my review has not been altered due to compensation.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!