Monday, December 6, 2010

A big THANK YOU

Thank you to everyone who joined in the blog hop fun and for the blog hop sponsors as well as the wonderful hosts, Simply Stacie, Little Yayas, Survey Junkie & Kelly’s Lucky You!

Some of you may have noticed that I have added pages to my blog, one of the pages is where I will list my winners for the blog hop as well as future winners!

Guess what happens in December besides the blog hop and so many religious holidays? It's my birthday, December 22nd to be exact, so I'm going to celebrate with you and host a different giveaway each week. It's my way of celebrating and thanking, you, my followers!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday, My husbands birthday is the 20, his brother the 21, his brothers daughter the 22, my cousin is on the 25, my Godmother the 26 and cousin New years eve. And to the top my Dad on the 1st, and my husbands sister on the 9th.

    We have a lot to celebrate and the Savior's birth.
    I hope your birthday is fun and that you are remembered on your day.

    ReplyDelete

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!