Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Have to knit this...TODAY!

So...now that I've decided I need to get back to knitting, I wanted to find a new dishcloth pattern, after searching for a while, I remembered one of my all time favorite dish cloth designers, Smariek Knits....she has awesome, incredible patterns!

You can find her on Ravelry HERE

I have some beautiful cotton yarn that I bought at Hobby Lobby, and I'm going to knit up a butterfly cloth with it....can't wait to get my needles clicking!



You can find Smariek Knits blog at:  http://smariek.blogspot.com/  ....I'll post a photo when I finish my cloth!  First though, I have a couple of dresses on order that I need to finish up....looks like I have a lot to do today!

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!