Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Etsy...I HAVE arrived

4T Bright Floral Halter Dress w/Flower Pin & HeadbandWell, I finally took the plunge and officially opened my Etsy store!  I've had a store for years, an empty store....but now it has items for sale!  I'm slowing adding more inventory, but you have to start somewhere!  I think it was the most difficult just getting over my insecurity and actually doing it.

Now that I have my store I've been having a lot of fun coming up with variations on my items, and hopefully, will soon offer little boy items as well as girl items.  I also have a few adult items...cosmetic pouches/purse organizers, which are actually really quite handy!

Fully Lined Pouch with zipper and charmI would love for you to take a look at my store, spread the word....I have at least one blog who will be sponsoring a gift card giveaway for my store soon!  I'll let you know when the giveaway begins!

I'd love to hear from you, ideas, thoughts....what do you look for when buying a gift or an item for a little one?  Is there anything out there you can never find???

Here's the link to my shop!  https://www.etsy.com/shop/LilPieceofAttitude

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!