Friday, February 17, 2012

Friends.....I have joined a Franchise!

Really truly, I can't believe I did this, it's not my norm....but I just HAD to join the Unicity Franchise.

See...I just got home from Puerto Rico...my mom earned a trip through Unicity and couldn't go. My dad went and lucky me got to fill the extra spot! I was treated like royalty by a bunch of truly wonderful people.

I got home and signed up as a manager, I still can't believe I did this, but I've become passionate about it and thought I'd share.

I started a NEW BLOG and would love for you to come over check it out and follow if you would like, but before you do that, I'd like you to meet T(Terrence)Gray, my Mentor, who has gone from living in the projects to being a multi-millionaire...and he is a wonderful, humble man!

....I am so excited to introduce you to my Mentor, Terrence Gray. Terrence has a wonderful story, and his story can be YOURS!

Please let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for watching!





These are T Gray's before and after photos!

.....and if anyone is interest and lives in respectable driving distance to Wausau WI, I have tickets worth $100 that I can give to you and you can come as my guest to the most impactful event in Central WI put on by T Gray.  Topic of the evening is "Success Formula: Transform Your Health and Finances in 90 Days"  Tickets are yours if you can commit to being there with me on March 6th from 7-9 pm.  Seating and Tickets are limited, a portion of each ticket will be donated to the Diabetes foundation and each ticket will cover a husband/wife team.  AND TICKETS ARE ON ME!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!