Sunday, February 13, 2011

Educator.Com a great resource!



Today, I have another great BzzAgent deal for you! As a homeschool parent I sometimes find it difficult to teach my children Algebra, honestly, it simply is not my area of expertise, or even a comfort area for me. Many times I feel like I am failing as a parent in this area, so when I was asked to try Educator.com I jumped at the chance.

Educator.com has the most comprehensive math and science content on the web. You click on different lessons and a professor talks you through the lesson while writing out the steps on a whiteboard...I love this feature!

When you sign up you get unlimited resources and I have a deal for you.....how about one month FREE? Simply click on the image above, sign up for the basic plan and enter this code: EDUCBMF30

I am so excited about this opportunity since I know it is going to be a great learning tool for my teenage children!

If you try it, let me know what you think.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!