Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Free Sewing Pattern!

I just love testing patterns for Tammy over at Love Notions, she has so many awesome, easy to read, and quick sew patterns that turn out fabulous!

Last week I tested this awesome shirt, named Laundry Day Tee!  I chose a dressier fabric, not sure how I like the fabric yet, but I know I'll be sewing up more of these in a more casual knit.

Afraid of knit fabric?  Don't be...it is so easy to work with, set your machine for a knit stitch, and away you go!  This shirt takes about 30min. to sew up.  How cool is that?  V-neck, Crew Neck, 3 sleeve lengths, and either t-shirt or tunic length.  Fill your closet!

Even more awesome....you can try out this pattern for FREE, what're you waiting for?  Go snag your pattern, have questions, message me!  Let's see those T's!

Photo taken by Reyna Meinhardt Photography


 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!