Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Have you discovered trinksy?

300 X 250 

I'm excited...I a bit of a craft junkie, and when I discovered trinksy yesterday...well, I was thrilled to say the least.  Another place to buy and sell handcrafted goodies!

I'm all about hand made items, there's no better way to find something original and I like original!   You can browse by collection, by category and by shop..they are still fairly small, but what's more fun than watching something grow..and finding great items while it does?

You can click on the link above to join!  What are you waiting for?  Go on over and take a look, I just may list a thing or two myself....I have these cute pantaloons and headbands, and have started making doll clothing...more on that later (and a giveaway too!)

 Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!