Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Road Trip...Update!

Hello from Utah! Today we made it through the Rocky Mountains which were a beautiful sight for sore eyes! Utah was interesting, not what we expected really but quite beautiful as well. We're getting closer to our final destination of California! We're taking it slow and enjoying the sights.

So far I have knitted two dishcloths and 1/5th of an afghan while on the road, for some reason I can knit, but if I read for more than 1 minute I am sooo sick!

As soon as we're situated and I have better service I'll do some catching up on my blog...the Hand Made with Love blog hop is right around the corner and I'm so excited about it! If you're interested in providing a hand made item for the hop and to increase business to your shop let me know!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!