Turn your passion into a business with the second edition of Crafter's Market. Both a starting point and a research tool, this guide is your go-to resource to turning your love for crafting into a career.
You will love this book if:
- You are looking to start or grow your craft business
- You need advice on how to promote your business and locations to sell your products
- You are an artist in jewelry, fiber, quilting, or paper art
Order your copy of the 2016 Crafter’s Market to learn how to successfully build and grow your art business while avoiding common mistakes new business owners face.
In the 2016 Crafter’s Market you will find:
- Complete, up-to-date information for 1,000 craft market resources, including craft shows, magazines, book publishers, online marketplaces and more!
- Markets for a variety of crafts, including quilting, sewing, knitting, crochet, papercrafting and jewelry making.
- A FREE subscription to ArtistsMarketOnline.com, the best site to help you learn how & where to sell what you create
- And much more!
You can buy the book HERE
Author/Speaker/Editor: Edited by Kerry Bogert
ISBN 13: 9781440244841
Number Of Pages: 352
MY THOUGHTS About the book:
If you have ever wondered about making money selling your crafts and designs this is a great 'go to' book.
It begins with the basics of staying on track, getting paid and copyright info. From there you will read interviews and articles, getting tips on everything from pinterest, pricing and craft shows.
Also included are lists of shows, fairs, online marketplaces, publishers, magazines, retreats and online communities.
You will learn a lot from this book, you will not find cozy stories of success or ideas of items to make...definitely purchase this book if you're looking to get into the bigger market, this book is not really intended for the small school/church/etc. type of shows!
**I received a complimentary copy of this book in exchange for review from Bethany over at Lifestyle, Craft and Design.