Thursday, June 20, 2013

Great Summer Deals for the little ones!

Gymboree Children's Clothing

Oh my goodness....I'm so lucky my kids are too old for Gymboree, Crazy 8 and similar stores, but then again, maybe not, since J Crew, Banana Republic, Anthropologie and others don't have nearly such great deals!  Thank goodness for little nieces and nephews, I can still have fun!  

Thought I'd let you know about a great sale over at Gymboree andCrazy 8, they're having their semi-annual sale...WOOHOO!

Now is the time to stock up on summer must-haves! The Crazy 8 Semi-Annual sale began today and features select styles at $3.99 and up! Don't miss your chance to stock up on adorable tops and bottoms for the children in your life. This offer is only valid for a limited time and while supplies last, so be sure check out Crazy 8 today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love your comments, thanks for stopping by!